[Stylist] Reading columns in Word with Jaws

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:01:25 UTC 2018

Is the document you are trying to read a Word document set up in columns,
maybe two or three columns, like a newspaper, or is it set up as a table in
Word? A Word document that is a table is a different animal than  a Word
document set up to read in several columns.

I use tables in Word frequently, and could help with that. In JAWS, it
should tell you that you are going in and out of a table. That is, it will
audibly speak the word "table."

Robert Gardner
rgardner4 at gmail.com