[Stylist] : Blind Author -The History Lady - if you have not met her

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 00:30:45 UTC 2018

Hi You All

Below is a recent email that “the Blind History Lady” sent me. Peggy Chong is an NFB member from New Mexico. At the NFB convention this year, she was awarded one of the Jacob Bolotin Awards; individuals or companies who have been an inspiration to the blind, or have contributed to the independence and/or welfare of the blind. (This was the 10th year for these awards; I received one of the fery first, back in 08 for my Thought Provoker series. http.//thoughtprovoker.info

Peggy shares with us information about a blind author who wrote a series of children’s books.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman