[Stylist] RE Publishing Question?

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Fri Aug 3 13:15:12 UTC 2018

    Actually, I'm working with DLD Books.
Lucy was published by a Canadian publisher, Tellwell Talent, Inc.
But their prices are prohibitive, and they're not all that interested in
accessibility.
DLD was recommended to me by other blind authors.
So, now I'm with them.
My DLD link, below my name, lists both a short story they helped me
self-publish, plus Lucy, because I wanted all my books to be in one place,
and because DLD is going to be my publisher from now on.
So, Lucy Honey, the second book in the series, which is in first draft, will
be published by DLD.
Thea
Check back often.
http://www.dldbooks.com/thearamsay/