[Stylist] Question: DLD Publishing

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:47:45 UTC 2018

Hello Members,

I am writing to ask those of you who may be using DLD Book Publishing
something raised in a recent post by one of us, Thea.

She says in her post that she is choosing to have DLD be her publisher
for her forthcoming books.

I thought they were a publishing service in that they will publish
one's book to Amazon, CreateSpace or SmashWords. The author can choose
between those if utilizing DLD's services. So, would not the publisher
be the selected company instead of DLD?

In correspondence with DLD, I am told the patron orders an author's
title from Amazon, SmashWords or one of the associated book chains.
What is the reason then to maintain a link to DLD Book Publishing?

Thanks for clearing up my confusion in advance.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com