[Stylist] DLD Publishing?

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:46:35 UTC 2018

Thea and Others,

I will look at your link, but think you might be missing the point of
my question. Let me try again.

I understand DLD Book Publishing is not a publisher but a publishing
service are we in agreement there?

You choose as an author to have them put your title on the publishing
sites they offer: Amazon, CreateSpace (kind of the same) and
SmashWords. I think though Amazon and SmashWords are in competition.

Customers by your book from the publisher, not DLD, right?

Or they buy it from a brick and mortar or online venue, right?

I will view your link to try and answer my other questions. I realize
what they do, and am sure happy you directed me to consult them,
thanks.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com