[Stylist] Question: DLD Publishing

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Fri Aug 3 14:02:18 UTC 2018

    DLD Books deals with Amazon, Create Space, SmashWords, and all those
things, so you only pay and deal with one company.
If I had to deal with more than one, I'd go insane, couldn't keep track.
If you check my link, you'll see just how much of the leg work they do,
including putting an image on your cover, and other aspects of cover
designs, and they do the work of getting you on Amazon and all the other
tidbits of publishing.
Thea
Check back often.
http://www.dldbooks.com/thearamsay/