[Stylist] Is it Valuable to Join a Local Writing Club?

M. Taylor mktay at ucla.edu
Sat Aug 4 06:07:47 UTC 2018

Hello All,

As part of my ongoing efforts to re-enter the world of creative writing, I'm
contemplating joining a local writers club here in southern California.

My question to everyone is, has anyone on this list joined a local writing
club and, if so, have you found any value in your membership?

I don't know about other areas of the country but, here, membership
requirements can be a bit taxing and cost a bit of money.

So, before I join, I thought I'd run it past you all.

I look forward to your replies.

Thank you,

Mark