[Stylist] Is it Valuable to Join a Local Writing Club?

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Sat Aug 4 19:12:30 UTC 2018

    Hey, Mark.
I was involved with a writing group for a while.
It was a lot of fun, having folks read my print-outs, and hearing their
comments, and their other stories.
I didn't have to pay, though.
If you're able to use meetup.com, you might find a writers group that
doesn't cost, or costs very little.
As for being face to face with fellow writers, absolutely.
I'd still be with that group, if it weren't for the fact that I'm now in a
wheelchair and of course can't climb stairs.
The place where they hold their meetings is upstairs.
But when I was healthier, I went there and enjoyed the whole process.
I definitely recommend it.

Check back often.
http://www.dldbooks.com/thearamsay/