[Stylist] Notice of August 26 Writers Division gathering

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 20:06:03 UTC 2018

Hello Writers,

After a convention break in July, the August Writers' Division gathering  is upon us. Join us on Sunday August 26 for our guest presenter Dr. Joel Snyder. He is the author of The Visual Made Verbal: A Comprehensive Training Manual and Guide to the History and Applications of Audio Description. get your copy at thevisualmadeverbal.net
He is the president of Audio Description Associates, LLC
For more information about audio description, please visit:

www.audiodescribe.com

On Sunday August 27 our call will take place at 8:00 Pm eastern, 7:00 PM central, 6:00 Pm mountain, 5:00 PM pacific.

In order to respect the time commitments of others we will keep the call to one hour. To join our call, dial (515)739-1033 and enter access code 568839 followed by the pound sign.
See you on the phone!

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712