[Stylist] Book Publishing Anxieties?

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:40:44 UTC 2018

Hi Bridgit and others,

Hey, thanks for the smile and the possible forthcoming knowledge. I am
going to work with DLD Book Publishing, and will run all my issues by
them before major choices are made concerning my autobio. I believe
they know what they are doing and what works. By the same token, since
I am paying for services, as a customer it is my privilege to ask if
this or that can be done or not done?

I would hope a contractor in any profession might prefer a
communicative customer than one who is passive or passive aggressive.

My choices are narrowed to Smashwords for the ebook, CreateSpace or
B&N Press. The latter site is fairly easy to navigate with NVDA,
FireFox and my Windows Seven computer. Amazon has gotten less
user-friendly over time.

Well, that's it for this visit so I'll move on to the freelance world
and see if there are any decent writing jobs in the work pool. Later
everyone!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com