[Stylist] Congratulations to P. Campbell, member

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:40:44 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Earlier this afternoon, I was going through the current issue of
Talking Book Topics, and in the adult section, "Where Sheep May Safely
Graze" by one of our members, P. Campbell is listed as an available
talkingbook. I noted the DB as #89912.

Yes, I did email my order into get this and thought, "I know this
person, lucky me!"

There was another author from a former group I used to be part of that
has the pseudonym of a member I knew there as well, but not sure they
are one in the same. Anyhow, big congrats to Ms. Campbell on her book
and it being a talkingbook as well!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com