[Stylist] Writing Evaluation

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:54:05 UTC 2018

Nothing an editor and publisher wouldn't tell you. If you were to seek
traditional publishing, and were accepted, this is what an editor would tell
you and begin working with you on the revision process. Whether you take the
advice or not, this person is a professional and knows what they are talking
about. In order to teach writing at the collegiate level, you have to be a
published author in addition to proving your knowledge of the craft, so,
it's good advice worth taking. Of course, the cost is another consideration
that is important to most of us, so, if you can afford it, I say, utilize
this person, but, if not, that's okay too.

Bridgit