[Stylist] Designing The Visuals

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 04:35:05 UTC 2018

You know, I think I'd be as lost as you are. There's so much that comes to my mind, but being totally blind I have no idea whether any of it would work. But there's a lady and I think she lives in Denver. Her name is Anne Cunningham. She is an artist, she does sculptures, some kind of famous ones, and she also teaches an art class at the Colorado Center for the Blind. She would be a great person to talk to. I have mo idea whether she'd be able to help you or not, but I think she'd be well worth talking to. The little I know about how tactile pictures would look, which in turn could help with vi"ual stuff I learned from her. I went kicking and screaming to art class, I hated it at first. But she has the ability to open whole new ways of thinking for you. I wish I had her phone number but I don't. But you could call the Colorado Center and they might be willing to thy and get you guys together, even if just over the phone.     Debby