[Stylist] Technical Question, Google

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 23:55:57 UTC 2018

    Here is how I open an attachment using JAWS and gmail:
1. open the message
2. tab till you get to the attachment
3. hit the enter key
4. tab till you hear "open" and hit enter again.

That's it. Remember, if you are wanting to edit the attachment, you
shouldn't do it here. You won't be able to save your changes. If you want to
edit the attachment, save it to your hard drive first, then edit.

Robert Gardner