[Stylist] Technical Question, Google

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:24:56 UTC 2018

Hi Each One,

Not sure if this has been asked before, and later this week my age
advances yet another year, so that's my excuse for the aging memory.
How does one use NVDA or any screen reader to open attachments in GMail?

I can view them as HTML, but understand when doing so, that throws off
any format changes made by the sender, and in this case, I'm talking
about editing that has been done.

Also, with track changes, do those appear as regular text even if you
delete the words they are intended to correct?

Right now my GMail setting is on "regular" - not the other option,
which I found confusing to use. Thanks!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com