[Stylist] Trying Proofreaders

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:48:36 UTC 2018

Hello Writers,

I have decided to try and secure the services of one or two
proofreaders this year to work with me sporadically on my short
stories. It would be about $10.00 a story. I tried one person. Other
than a miscommunication about their email address, I was generally
satisfied with their effort. They have two email addresses, and one is
for being paid only. Fortunately, it was an easy fix. Where would you
look for candidates?
Have you heard good words about Fiver?
My previous editors are no longer available for reasons that I
understand. Payment is via PayPal.
I did check our local community college, and they do not allow online
job postings for hire. Thanks for any input.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
"chilah phanim" Make G-d smile!