[Stylist] Bookshare vs. BAARD

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Tue Jan 23 14:47:11 UTC 2018

Membership is renewed yearly.
For some books mp3 for example the file has to be prepared so it may take
several hours before the file is available but in general I found download
was no issue. You're sent an email when your download is ready. For daisy
they seem to be readily available and download immediately.
When you set up your account you establish your preferred download option,
so books are automatically downloaded in your format of choice, unless they
aren't available as was the mp3 I requested. But if you want to change
formats for some but not all books it's easily done right at the download
space.
Tessa