[Stylist] Bookshare vs. BAARD

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jan 23 21:42:19 UTC 2018

This subscription is annual, so you'll have to renew each year. I now download directly to my Victoire stream, instead of on the computer. However, it is simple to transfer files that I downloaded from book share.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind,FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Phone: Sent from my iPhone