[Stylist] Your copy-edited manuscript is ready for your review

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Tue Jan 30 16:29:51 UTC 2018

    Thanks, Tessa. Thanks so much.
I did figure out how to save the attachments and open them, but wouldn't you
know they'd be in protected mode.
I have Office 2016 so these should have worked. But you know screenreaders.
Sometimes they don't always work as advertised.
I opened up Jaws help for Word and tried to use the key commands to see the
changes and so on, but I had little success.
I have a feeling I'll be using LDL next time, and now that I know about
them.
Oh well.
It's early days with Tellwell. Maybe I can get on a better footing with them
as time goes by.
Again, thanks a bundle.
Thea