[Stylist] NFB Writers Division: Time to Pay Dues

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:51:29 UTC 2018

Paying dues to a division gets you membership into that division and the NFB
at large. But, if you want to join a chapter/affiliate, you need to pay dues
to the respective chapter/affiliate. Paying to a chapter gives you automatic
membership into that affiliate as well as the org at large, but if just
paying dues to an affiliate, you would still need to pay dues to a specific
chapter to be a formal member said chapter. Hope this makes sense.