[Stylist] Books

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:57:11 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,
I recently found a new British author whom I really like. I'm reading my first novel by him at the moment and also have read many of his short stories. His name is Patrick Gale. Though he was born back in 1922, many of his books are fairly recent. They discuss current issues, even going as far as talking about LGBTQ plus. I'd say that most of his short stories have been realistic, with only a few supernatural.
On another note, I read Deliverance from Jericho, the book that a couple of people not here awhile ago, and it was great.
Vejas