[Stylist] Books & an invitation

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Jul 11 12:12:57 UTC 2018

Vejas,
The author of Deliverance from Jericho will be one of my Guest Authors who
will be featured on my blog in the near future.
Each week, I will be doing "Saturday is for Sharing" and will present an
author or visual artist who is outstanding.  Bruce Achison will be there.
I imagine he would be delighted to know that you have read his book and have
a positive view of it.  Would you be willing to write a few
lines about the book that I can include in his feature article. Each time I
like to add a Final Comment of some sort, and to have one by one of Bruce's
readers would be really nice. I think every author appreciates those kinds
of comments.
My next guest for this Saturday is Abbie Johnson Taylor who has 5 published
books - she is a musician and singer; poet and author. Abbie is also blind.

I'll post the link to Abbie's interview here on the Division so others can
enjoy it as well.
Lynda Lambert