[Stylist] Summer Breath and Shadow

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 15:01:36 UTC 2018

Breath and Shadow

Volume 15 Number 3

Summer 2018

The editors of Breath and Shadow are proud to announce our Summer issue is
up and ready for reading. Whether by the beach, your local coffee shop, or
comfortable in your own home--this issue is sure to engage. We present poems
by Stephanie De Haven,Elizabeth Devine, Laura Ingram, Robin M. Eames, and
Jim Pennington. There are non-fiction pieces by A.J. Cunder, Darla Nagel,
and Nichole Brazelton. We have short fiction by Haleigh Diann, Catherine
Murphy, Elizabeth Bingham, and Christine Lucas. Finally, more must-read
works in our 'New On The Bookshelf' section.

Our editors hope you enjoy this issue of Breath and Shadow. Please share and
recommend us to your friends, and let us know what you think.

Additionally,if you are a past contributor to Breath and Shadow and have a
new book coming out-please let us know. breathandshadow at gmail.com

Dozen: The Best of Breath and Shadow

An anthology of the best of our first twelve years is now available in
paperback and all e-book formats at your favorite online bookseller.

Follow us at:

Twitter: @abilitymaine

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fabilitymaine.blogspot.com&sa=D&snt
z=1&usg=AFQjCNHjV7xldck3Z37DH-Inqqf4TRK-Mg> abilitymaineblog.blogspot.com

FB:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FAbilit
y-Maine%2F108636825827052%3Fref%3Dhl&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEnPw955U4wpnXLgaT
khesGUIc2mA>
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ability-Maine/108636825827052?ref=hl

To read our latest (or past issues) please visit:

www.abilitymaine.org/breath

Breath and Shadow Staff:

Chris Kuell, Editor in Chief

Assistant Editors: Abby Astor, Dorothy Baker, Todd Hanks and Anne Chiapetta.

Breath & Shadow is a collaborative effort of AbilityMaine, Resources for
Organizing and Social Change (ROSC), and our many valuable readers and
contributors.

            Please consider donating to Breath and Shadow. We need your
support to achieve our mission, and your gift is tax deductible. You can
learn more by visiting:

www.abilitymaine.org/breath