[Stylist] Winning Poem

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Jul 28 19:43:49 UTC 2018

Wow! Lynda, thanks for that insight. It's amazing that you have memories from being that young. I I wrote of my first memory it would be so boring. I was drinking a baby bottle of orange juice and my oldest sister, who had just had her tonsils out, was playing under the dining room table. I remember nothing more of it, no feelings, no thoughts. Just that picture.  Barbara Hammel