[Stylist] Fwd: A lin for my book

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:36:01 UTC 2018

Good morning Writers,
Robert was a guest on one of our gatherings. He has furnished a link to his nail completed book and I am sending it to the list. I know there was interest in it. And this book has been completed by another of our giftsDld Books. Scroll to the bottom of this email for more information. Have a great day and keep dreaming. :-)

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712

Begin forwarded message: