[Stylist] Happy Father's Day_a story

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 16 10:25:10 UTC 2018

Good Morning NFB Writer's Division  friends,

I wrote a special Father's Day article on my Friday Favorites yesterday.

It's published on the blog, SCAN, as a Friday Favorite.  This is a favorite
story from my book  and I am sharing it with you for Father's Day.

"William's Red Roses," was first published by Slate & Style, 5 years ago.

Won 1st Place in Memoir: NFB Writing Contest 2013.

                Published in Slate & Style, Spring/Summer, 2013.

The updated story with photos can be found at this link:

https://llambert363.blog/2018/06/15/friday-favorites-williams-red-roses/

The photos featured with this story are the actual ones in the story.

Have a wonderful Father's Day weekend!  Lynda Lambert

Visit me:  www.lyndalambert.com <http://www.lyndalambert.com>

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage: Poems, Kota Press, 2003

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems, DLD Books, 2017

First Snow : Chapbook, is ready for publication.

Editors: contact me for information & viewing.

My Author's Page:  http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert