[Stylist] Book Review

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 21 04:36:00 UTC 2018

Dear Writer's Division Peers,

I am pleased today to forward a link to a book review that appeared today on
Nessie's Place - a blog.

My book was added to her "book shelf," and she published this review.  I
appreciate this opportunity to share my stories & poems with so many writers
and readers.  My book was produced by DLD Books, Denver, Colorado. It has 27
essays and 16 poems - creative non-fiction, memoir themes.

https://nesiesplace.wordpress.com/2018/06/20/walking-by-inner-vision/#commen
t-9753

Lynda Lambert

_______

Visit me:  www.lyndalambert.com <http://www.lyndalambert.com>

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage: Poems, Kota Press, 2003

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems, DLD Books, 2017

First Snow : Chapbook, is ready for publication.

Editors: contact me for information & viewing.

My Author's Page:  http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert