[Stylist] Writing contest

Janet Dinola Parmerter janet at parmertours.com
Wed Oct 3 21:35:04 UTC 2018

Hi All,
Does anyone know if the writing contest will allow memoirs this year? It was very sad they did not allow them in last year.
Memoirs are a good portion of our lives. They add a lot to the writing contest, especially for young ones .
It can be cathartic to write about one's own experiences, and see the humor in life, along with realizing how one's life  may encourage someone else.
Then again, reading about the life of someone else may do the same. That is why memoirs are always on the best seller list. To cut out memoirs seems to defeat the whole purpose of the writing contest.
How do we make sure they are included this year?
Janet