[Stylist] About Critique in an email list like this one

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:53:33 UTC 2018

Track changes is an editing feature used a lot by writers and editors. It
allows you to comment and make changes in a Word document, reflecting the
changes along with the previous work. It's a feature of MS Word. It's
standard for editors to use this feature. So far, every literary magazine to
publish my work has used track changes when sending me edits and comments.
Likewise, in my MFA, peers and faculty typically use track changes to make
comments.