[Stylist] Difficulties of creative Writing

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:30:23 UTC 2018

Hi Sharon,
I've definitely had some experience with writer's block. I'm currently a college student, who likes to write but usually just for fun, which is why I haven't been as active.
There are some Web that have writing prompts that you can challenge yourself to do. I took on the project of getting them all done (but in a year have only gone through about half) LOL, https://thinkwritten.com/365-creative-writing-prompts/
I also find that when I'm going through a very difficult time, I don't always feel like writing. I went through a very difficult  period a couple years ago where I didn't feel like writing much. To get out of it, I wrote honestly about what happened, and that helped me move on.
Good luck,
Vejas

Sent from my iPhone