[Stylist] Everyday Cruelty now on Audible

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:04:30 UTC 2018

Congratulations that is quite an accomplishment. How much did it cost you? I’ve been looking in the audio voices and looking up prices per hour. Any ideas on that?

Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books
Christ Crush: Poems and a Story