[Stylist] FireFox Issues

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:03:31 UTC 2018

In my experience, IT people rarely know how to interact with screenreaders.
Even the most advance tech people, if having no prior exposure to
screenreaders, become very confused by how it operates. Not being a
tech-savvy person myself, I'm not sure what the hiccup is, but, this has
been what I tend to run into when dealing with the "experts" who have no
experience with a screenreader.