[Stylist] FireFox Issues

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:54:57 UTC 2018

Hi Bridgit and others,

I hate to agree with you on this one because it minimizes hope that
anything can be done. However, I did send a query to Computer Hope
asking for remote support recommendations, and at the moment, I am
getting notifications about every 30 minutes asking me if I want my
computer to accept updates or bla bla bla from FireFox and selecting
no.
It is still regarded the most compatible browser with NVDA, which is
my screen reader. I'm not that tech savvy either. Just playing it safe
so I can write my content mill article and do a couple other writing
things today.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com