[Stylist] Question for GooglePlay Users?

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:54:29 UTC 2018

Hi Members,

I subscribed to a magazine on GooglePlay yesterday and wonder if there
is a way to get to it by typing in the link from the homepage?
To access books I have purchased, I am able to type
www.googleplay.com/books
and then use the up and down arrow key to select that which I wish to read.
Subscriptions do not work the same way, evidently.
I can get to the subscribed magazine at present from a provided link
in my trial email, but that is temporary.
Help appreciated, thanks in advance.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com