[Stylist] Shelley Alongi interview

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Sep 16 13:14:17 UTC 2018

Sunday Morning Greetings to you all,

I  am  sharing  an interview I did with Shelley Alongi - her story is now
live on my blog, SCAN.

On this blog, I do feature articles for authors.  I am proud to present the
authors and it is so much fun for me to get to know them in this way.

Shelly is the eleventh in my new series - I do one a week. She is remarkable
in what she accomplishes.  She is a prolific writer and author of fiction
and poetry books.  She is a church organist - doing 2 different services
today!  And, many other accomplishments which I have highlighted on the
interview.  I think you will like to get to know Shelley in a new way via
the interview. I hope you enjoy reading about her because I surely enjoyed
learning more about her, too.

I am scheduling through the end of the  year right now - so if you know of
someone who would be a featured guest author, let them know about this
opportunity. And, that includes YOU, too - if you are a published author and
would like to appear on my blog series, please contact me ASAP. The slots
are filling up fast.

https://llambert363.blog/2018/09/15/alongi/

_Lynda______

About Lynda McKinney Lambert

On FaceBook:

My FaceBook Personal Page <https://www.facebook.com/lyndamckinneylambert>

River Road Studio Page
<https://www.facebook.com/River-Road-Studio-175785105811956/>

Walking by Inner Vision Page
<https://www.facebook.com/walkingbyinnervision/>

My SCAN BLOG Page <https://www.facebook.com/SCAN-782814908467623/>

Visit my 2 Blogs:

 <http://www.lyndalambert.com/> Website & Blog:  Walking by Inner Vision -
personal blog

Scan Blog <http://www.llambert363.blog/>  - A quiet Place of Inspiration. We
love Art, Nature, Literature

More information on my books:

My Author's Page <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert>

Buy the book on Amazon - for $3.99
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/1543121624/ref
=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532177952&sr=1-1&keywords=Walking+by+Inner+Visi
on>

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/1543121624/ref
=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532177952&sr=1-1&keywords=Walking+by+Inner+Visi
on> & Poems

Contact Lynda:  riverwoman at zoominternet.net
<mailto:riverwoman at zoominternet.net>

Address: 104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117