[Stylist] Opinion Piece Quite Informative by a Blind Author

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:01:39 UTC 2018

David,

Does Grisham write blind characters? I'm talking specifically about blind
characters. Obviously, fiction has to have a main character. I just mean
that if your main character is blind, editors and publishers aren't as
interested. But, you can't have a story without a character/characters,
grin.

Bridgit