[Stylist] Intro, and about my Writing Project

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 12:55:32 UTC 2018

Welcome to the group, Sharon.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sharon Hooley
via Stylist
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:38 PM
To: Stylist NFBWritingList
Cc: Sharon Hooley
Subject: [Stylist] Intro, and about my Writing Project

Hi,

My name is Sharon Hooley.  some of you might know me from the Krafters
Korner email list.

I joined this list because I am writing my autobiography, more like a novel
with a bit of fiction work.  It would be fun to share and give and get
critique on portions I might send.

Thanks for putting this list together, and I look forward to hearing from
any of you!
Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
http://cochlearamericas.com