[Stylist] Intro, and about my Writing Project

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:57:11 UTC 2018

Hello Sharon,

I wish you well on your autobiography, and am also doing the same but
am nearing the end-stage of this process. I don't know how you are set
financially, but there is a website that offers genre-based groups
including one for memoirs and autobios called
www.scribophile.com
It is free to join and you need to give some critiques first to build
up karma points before you can post a work of your own. You can do
this free of charge as a basic member, and consider a $65.00 per year
membership, which gives you unlimited site privileges. I have found it
worthwhile!
There is also a free group called The Internet Writing Workshop that
is good, but if you can take critiquing that may be a bit
intimidating, go for it. There are some good folks there too. I
belonged to that for two years and needed a change of venue.
I will not have time during October to assist you as things will be
ramping up for me. Hope any of this helps.
Best,
David Russell