[Stylist] Intro, and about my Writing Project

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:11:20 UTC 2018

Sharon,

Welcome and congrats on the writing project.

Is your project more memoir or autobio?

This listserve may not serve your needs best as a critique group, although, there may be one or two willing to read and provide feedback on an individual level. But, if you're interested in publishing, whether traditional or self-publishing, I encourage you to find a more professional service to provide constructive criticism.

I'm finishing up my MFA in writing, so, if you wait until January, I would be more than willing to provide feedback for you, but, until the New Year, I don't have much time as I'm finishing up a 150-page thesis of creative nonfiction and will graduate in December 😊

Good luck.

Bridgit