[Stylist] About Critique in an email list like this one

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 23:15:03 UTC 2018

Hi Jackie Lee,

Obviously you aren't alone in not reading it. No worries.

Sorry, but I can't help you with that. In the past people have critiqued my
work using the review/revise stuff in Microsoft word, and it's been useless
to me. Others may know how to manage it, but I don't.
In the group I belong to, the general critiquing method is the same as I do
when I critique in this group. We cut and paste the sentence or section that
needs revision into a new document (for instance, November critiques) then
use a dash and detail the change that needs to be made. This seems to work
well for everyone, and not just me.

For example:

Trump's public shaming of a rape victim is noting short of reprehensible.
But then again, what can you expect from a president with the moral compass
equivalent of a bucket of terds? - noting should be 'nothing' and terd is
spelled with a u, 't u r d'

Hope that helps.

Chris