[Stylist] it's elementary

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Apr 1 21:16:11 UTC 2019

Chris, you're a dork, but you would have had so much fun with my train I tried to lead my husband on the other day but he wouldn't go along. I was telling him that since there is so much negativity about maybe we should get rid of electrons. I also told him I thought electrons should demand they because something different since "electron" has gotten such a negative connotation.   Barbara Hammel