[Stylist] Appollo 11 narrative project

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 3 11:37:02 UTC 2019

Hey, Tina.

I have an item for your project you might be interested in.

I was watching Morning Joe on MSNBC and they had author Douglas Brinkley on
for a segment to discuss his new book which is now available.

It's called America's Moon Shot, and is about the history and implications
of the space race that led to the Appollo 11 moon landing.  It may be
interesting reading.

One piece of trivia is why this is referred to as the moon shot.  This term
derives from baseball.  In the late 1950s the Dodgers had an outfielder
named Wally Moon, and their broadcaster Vin Skully called his home runs Moon
shots.

I hope this might be some inspiration to you. Have a good day.

BillOutman