[Stylist] prose poem for poetry month

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Apr 17 19:10:50 UTC 2019

Anne,
This is a wonderful poem especially for those of us without dogs, who do not
get the total experience of having a guide dog, and feeling the closeness,
the emotion, or the companionship of another being at our fingertips.
Your words bring it so alive.
Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.
     Jenny Xie