[Stylist] New Anthology on "Understanding"

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 01:41:47 UTC 2019

Lynda,
This is wonderful news!

-----Original Message-----
From: Stylist <stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Linda Lambert via
Stylist
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:19 AM
To: 'Writers' Division Mailing List' <stylist at nfbnet.org>
Cc: llambert at zoominternet.net
Subject: Re: [Stylist] New Anthology on "Understanding"

Good morning writers,

Just a quick note to let you know about an Anthology in which my non-fiction
essay appears.

I was asked by Stevie Turner, a UK author,  to tell the story of my
daughters battle with kidney and ovarian cancer and the supernatural events
that happened in her room in 2007, just after I lost my sight. In addition
to this story, Stevie wanted to know about another supernatural event that
happened to me late one night when I was in a motorcycle accident and was
pinned down in the middle of a road with my 500 pound motorcycle on top of
me.  I've never shared this story before but she urged me to write it for
the book . And, so, the piece in the book is a woven fabric of my sight
loss, my daughters hovering near death for weeks, and my own imminent demise
on the middle of a dark country road -

This link will take you to the piece I wrote and the story behind my career
in writing:

https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/smorgasbord-special-f
eature-understanding-an-anthology-of-true-and-significant-life-events-contri
butors-pamela-jessen-lynda-mckinney-lambert-and-jaye-marie/

On this link, you will find my information second on the list of authors.

My next book  will be coming out this spring: _Star Signs: New & Selected
Poems_ will have 82 poems that span my career  beginning with the 1990
publication of "Even in Arcadia," (which I wrote as an undergrad BFA student
in 1988) to the present.

I am so excited with everything that is falling into place for this
publication.

In addition, my book, _Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems_ will be out
in Audible in the near future. It is currently being recorded.

All in all, 2019 is a year of many wonderful  surprises.  For the month of
April, which is National Poetry Month, I've been writing nearly one blog
post a day to highlight this special month and I've written 6 pieces on my
own favorite poets - I have one more to do yet.  I hope you are enjoying
this very special month of poetic beauty in your own way.

Lynda Lambert

About Lynda McKinney Lambert

On FaceBook:

My FaceBook Personal Page <https://www.facebook.com/lyndamckinneylambert>

River Road Studio Page
<https://www.facebook.com/River-Road-Studio-175785105811956/>

Walking by Inner Vision Page
<https://www.facebook.com/walkingbyinnervision/>

My SCAN BLOG Page <https://www.facebook.com/SCAN-782814908467623/>

Visit my 2 Blogs:

 <http://www.lyndalambert.com/> Website & Blog:  Walking by Inner Vision -
personal blog

Scan Blog <http://www.llambert363.blog/>  - A quiet Place of Inspiration. We
love Art, Nature, Literature

More information on my books:

My Author's Page <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert>

Buy the book on Amazon - for $3.99
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/1543121624/ref
=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532177952&sr=1-1&keywords=Walking+by+Inner+Visi
on>

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/1543121624/ref
=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532177952&sr=1-1&keywords=Walking+by+Inner+Visi
on> & Poems

Contact Lynda:  riverwoman at zoominternet.net
<mailto:riverwoman at zoominternet.net>

Address: 104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117