[Stylist] Reminder of Writers Division gathering Sunday, April 28

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:30:47 UTC 2019

Writers' Division Telephone Gathering, April 28, 2019
Please note the number to dial for the call has changed. please see below for details.

Our poetry reading was so successful in March that we're going to extend it to April's gathering. This time we're adding a twist. Bring your original rhyming lyrics. There is an interest among members for rhymes, so find yours and share them on the call. Our rhyming call will take place on Sunday April 28 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 PM central, 6:00 PM mountain, and 5:00 PM Pacific time. Remember our call lasts about one hour so in order to consider the time requirements of others choose something from your own works that is no longer than thirty-six lines. This is the same requirement for our submissions to Slate and Style and our writing contest guidelines. This will help our call to go smoothly. We all want to enjoy your work. We look forward to hearing your selections. If you would like to email titles you can send them to Queenofbells at outlook.com. This will help us have a grasp on how much work will be presented. If you simply can't decide which poem to share, you can surprise us. Just a note of warning, poetry which is considerably objectionable for whatever reason can be muted. I'm sure that won't be necessary.

Please note the number to dial has changed. The new number is (605)313-5016
The access code is 568839 followed by the pound sign. We look forward to seeing you on the phone. Happy Writing! Or should I say happy rhyming!

Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books
Christ Crush: Poems and a Story