[Stylist] Apollo 11 Narrative Update

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 03:13:08 UTC 2019

We didn't want to have the recording asking them questions our audience had
to answer. If we can get an adult actor with a child-like voice, we would
have her ask questions and make comments throughout the narrative, asking
questions the students might ask or making comments they're likely to make.
How can we make that work? Is it necessary to give our narrators made-up
names, or is it better to just use their own? Do we need to create a child
character and an adult character to "prop up" the narrative? I know that
anyone writing for this kind  of audience needs to be careful of not
"contriving" something like this. How can we ensure that doesn't happen?
Thanks.