[Stylist] Apollo 11 Narrative Update

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Apr 26 04:52:57 UTC 2019

Upon thinking further about it, you're getting so close to the time when you need this that I think using a man and woman for "color" is a nice touch but I'm not sure you need to change your narrative or it's form of delivery. Maybe just determine which parts you'd prefer being read by the man and the woman. You might even have them share sections or sometimes, for emphasis, you could have them read lines together.   Barbara Hammel