[Stylist] Friends of Lucy

thearamsay at rogers.com thearamsay at rogers.com
Wed Aug 28 17:59:33 UTC 2019

Hi, writers and readers.

It's been a while since I've sent in anything new.

Some of you may not remember a story about a girl named Lucy, who goes off
to planet Andorpha, with a lot of questions unanswered.

I remember all the helpful feedback as I sent in each chapter.

Well, Lucy is published, and she even has a short video.

Before I go into all that, though, I want to thank everyone who helped me
work out the inconsistencies, and for those who enjoyed that mysterious
blind teacher.

Right. On with the video link, and author website.

There are a couple.

The newest one is

www.thearamsay.com <http://www.thearamsay.com>

Go here to see a short promotional video for LUCY, a science fiction novel
by Thea Ramsay.

 <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sgg9DRjojR9xgEZuph96cu47ym1SDg-O/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sgg9DRjojR9xgEZuph96cu47ym1SDg-O/view

The 42-second video consists of the following:

- Images of the book's beautiful cover, some star fields, and photos of a
young girl and her family.

-The text is as follows, superimposed on the images:

- LUCY, by Thea Ramsay, available at Amazon.

- Lucy wonders if it's all too good to be true. Ten-year-old Lucy and her
parents live on Earth in the last throes of its final holocaust. Who are the
Andorphians? What planet are they from?

- LUCY / More info:  <http://www.bestebooks.can> http://www.bestebooks.can

Author's website, with information on her three books and a longer synopsis
of LUCY:

 <https://www.dldbooks.com/thearamsay/> https://www.dldbooks.com/thearamsay/