[Stylist] writing

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Dec 29 18:15:22 UTC 2019

For some it does work to set aside time for writing each day. For others, it may be that they can only write when their muse visits — so to speak. For me, I get an idea and then I worry it and ponder it until I can finally begin writing. This time I'm trying the technique of writing lines or ideas. I'm doing a mini Bible study that is entitled "Broken Crayons Still Color", and, of course, for those of you who know me, that struck me as an awesome title, or line, or both. So I'm trying to run with it.
Barbara Hammel