[Stylist] Introduction

Kristin Miller klmiller89 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 03:12:13 UTC 2019

I’ve written some poems a long time ago, I will share. They seem a little amateur, but we all have to start somewhere right? I tend to just write what hits my brain in the moment. I nip and tuck it later if I don’t like how it comes out originally.

Kristin Miller:
Certified Scentsy Consultant:
Scentsy store website: Kristinlmiller.scentsy.us
Scentsy email:
Kristinscentsy89 at gmail.com
Phone: 252-299-2728
Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/scentsyitup/